Lior Lev Sercarz and Dan Perez are proud to present The Spring/Summer 2017 Biscuit Collection.
- Ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, butter, eggs, spices, milk, nuts, chocolate, dried fruit
- 8 oz. box
- contains: nuts
About the Concept
La Boîte à Biscuits by Lior Lev Sercarz brings a new concept to life by combining
the art of the palate with a vision that warms up the soul.
It creates a seasonal selection of biscuits inspired by the time of the year,
cultural events, personal reflections and a very special ingredient: Art.
About the artists
Dan Perez is a renowned Israeli photographer whose work has appeared in some of the finest food publications in Israel and around the world. Dan developed his unique style from his passion for Middle Eastern food and documenting traditional production. Dan works with prominent international food and beverage brands and is a regular contributor to the dining section of Haaretz.
Shipping and Processing
All of our products are handmade in small batches with a lot of love. Please allow up to 48 hours for your order to be processed and shipped.
For more information about our shipping policy, click here.
- Carob - chopped almonds, white chocolate
- Halva & Poppy - tahini, Yemen N.10
- Honey & Aleppo - local honey, walnuts
- Chickpea & Olive Oil - halva, sumac
- Pomegranate - black sesame, chocolate